Tuesday, June 29, 2010

camping


This week, I go camping with my uncle, my aunt, their son and their Daughter. We drove car to camp squeah, hope, BC. Hope is very beautiful town. Here have the fresh air. I stay here for two nights, three days.

Here I knew a lot of new friends. I join activities with my friend. For example: play pool, play volleyball, play football, play basketball and so on. We together discuss live out loud. We together barbecue and camp fire. The camping I learned a lot of knowledge, and learn some knowledge of English. I think the camping is very significant. But I can't sleep well.

After camping, We also go to conquering the canyon. conquering the canyon is very beautiful place. But this time I don't Earnest appreciation, Because we want to catch the back. This weekend, I had a lot of fun.

1 comment: